Quality and Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Insurance Authority is committed to providing its services with efficiency and high quality, and is committed to the legal requirements governing the work in order to achieve its strategic direction and own vision and mission.
Insurance Authority is committed to review and continuously improve the quality and Health & Safety objectives, plans and operations, to simplify the procedures, and to expedite the processes needed to meet the customers' needs and requirements in order to achieve satisfaction in compliance with Quality Management Requirements (ISO 9001: 2015), and Occupational Health & Safety requirements (OHSAS 18001:2007)
In addition, the IA leadership and employees are committed to the following:
- Continuous improvement of the quality and health & safety management system, setting ambitious goals and targets and following up on achieving them.
- Monitor, control and review the processes related to customer services, and work on reviewing and continuously improving services provided by either the Insurance Authority or those of its external partners.
- Study and understand the requirements of its customers effectively to meet and exceed their expectations and achieve satisfaction through the adoption of the customer service charter. In addition, understanding customers' feedback by observing their opinions, measuring their satisfaction, analyzing and responding to their complaints, and developing effective corrective action in order to address the causes and avoid their recurrence.
- Ensure the competency of its employees and their ability to accomplish their responsibilities with a high degree of quality and excellence by training them on best practices used to deliver their services. Also by involving them, consulting them and communicating with them on an ongoing basis to encourage them to assume their responsibilities in terms of quality and health & safety.
- The implementation of quality, health & safety, and environmental standards by the selection of the goods and services suppliers, and the application of the regulations on resources consumed in order to rationalize consumption and encourage recycling and reuse.
- Provide appropriate infrastructure for resources and instructions to make risk-free work environment, and to ensure the willingness and preparedness for various emergencies affecting occupational safety and health and the environment.
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations and legal (and other) requirements that are related to its Occupational Health and Safety Hazards.